Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Running shoes

Posted by Joanna on 9/26/99 at 00:00 (011277)

Has anyone found relief with running shoes? I am an extreme over pronator and i found running shoes give the most support and shock absorption on my problematic knees however I am questioning whether they are more aggravating on my PF.

Re: Running shoes

Jane N on 9/27/99 at 00:00 (011288)

My doctor just put me into running shoes for my PF because the have the most shock absorbtion and they have a little higher heel moving the weight more toward the ball of your foot and less on the heel. I got a pair of New Balance and love them.

JoannaS on 10/13/99 at 00:00 (011705)

Thankyou for your help. I feel better to know that I'm not aggravating it further.

Jane N on 9/27/99 at 00:00 (011288)

My doctor just put me into running shoes for my PF because the have the most shock absorbtion and they have a little higher heel moving the weight more toward the ball of your foot and less on the heel. I got a pair of New Balance and love them.

JoannaS on 10/13/99 at 00:00 (011705)

Thankyou for your help. I feel better to know that I'm not aggravating it further.