Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Another appeal to try voice conferencing

Posted by Doug P on 9/27/99 at 00:00 (011296)

I urge people to download an program called Firetalk at http://www.firetalk.com . It doesn't take too long to download and it allows people to all join a chat room and talk. All you need is a microphone and speakers, which most computers have these days. It will allow the dialogue to happen quicker and people can learn more than by posting on the message board. Anyone who is interested, make a post to this message and we'll set up a time. There seemed to be some hesitation the first time Scott suggested it, but trust me it's good clean fun.

Re: Another appeal to try voice conferencing

Bill P on 9/28/99 at 00:00 (011305)

Doug

I'm interested to try voice conferencing. I haven't downloaded Firetalk yet. The only time that would work for me would be weekday evenings, between 8pm and 10pm Pacific Daylight time.

Thanks, Bill

Re: Another appeal to try voice conferencing

Bill P on 9/28/99 at 00:00 (011305)

Doug

I'm interested to try voice conferencing. I haven't downloaded Firetalk yet. The only time that would work for me would be weekday evenings, between 8pm and 10pm Pacific Daylight time.

Thanks, Bill