Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Dawn A.: Re: Arch Braces

Posted by Nancy T. on 10/02/99 at 00:00 (011434)

Dawn A.: Was rereading some old posts today regarding arch braces that you made back in August. I am wondering if they have been successful for you. I am considering giving them a try. Thanks, Dawn!

Re: To Dawn A.: Re: Arch Braces

Denise B on 10/02/99 at 00:00 (011435)

I'm not Dawn A. but I purchased those arch braces, they didn't do much for me, my foot hurt the same with or without them.

Nancy T. on 10/02/99 at 00:00 (011436)

Thanks Denise....I think what it is going to come down to is, once again, different things help different people. How simple it would be if we could all just purchase the arch braces and this PF thing just quietly goes away.

Jennh on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011445)

I purchased the arch braces and I found they did give me a little extra support and I don't like to go without them. They didn't cure me, but I do feel better with them on.

Wendy W on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011447)

Best $14 I ever spent. I am going to order two more so I can keep a clean one on hand (they wash nicely). It allows me to wear shoes other that the NBs which have my orthodics, such as sandels and dress shoes without investing more $$$ in funky shoes.

Wanda M on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011468)

where did you find these arch braces for $14? I hooked on to feethurt.com and they want $42 for theres and then I got on intelihealth.com and never did find them. Please help me for I would like to try them

Wendy W on 10/04/99 at 00:00 (011471)

It's there, but a rather long path. See if this helps:
1. At http://www.intelihealth.com on left side of screen click on 'Free Shipping in the Intelihealth Healthy Home Store'
2. Then find 'Personal Care Products' and click on 'Foot Care'
3. Now you should see the picture of the 'Arch Brace', just click on picture and you can order. Sorry, it is $14.95, but shipping is free!

Good luck.

Denise B on 10/02/99 at 00:00 (011435)

I'm not Dawn A. but I purchased those arch braces, they didn't do much for me, my foot hurt the same with or without them.

Nancy T. on 10/02/99 at 00:00 (011436)

Thanks Denise....I think what it is going to come down to is, once again, different things help different people. How simple it would be if we could all just purchase the arch braces and this PF thing just quietly goes away.

Jennh on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011445)

I purchased the arch braces and I found they did give me a little extra support and I don't like to go without them. They didn't cure me, but I do feel better with them on.

Wendy W on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011447)

Best $14 I ever spent. I am going to order two more so I can keep a clean one on hand (they wash nicely). It allows me to wear shoes other that the NBs which have my orthodics, such as sandels and dress shoes without investing more $$$ in funky shoes.

Wanda M on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011468)

where did you find these arch braces for $14? I hooked on to feethurt.com and they want $42 for theres and then I got on intelihealth.com and never did find them. Please help me for I would like to try them

Wendy W on 10/04/99 at 00:00 (011471)

It's there, but a rather long path. See if this helps:
1. At http://www.intelihealth.com on left side of screen click on 'Free Shipping in the Intelihealth Healthy Home Store'
2. Then find 'Personal Care Products' and click on 'Foot Care'
3. Now you should see the picture of the 'Arch Brace', just click on picture and you can order. Sorry, it is $14.95, but shipping is free!

Good luck.