Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

protein problems

Posted by Robeta on 10/03/99 at 00:00 (011465)

Lou, it sounds to me like you are on the right track. I personally have no problems with potatoes, vegetables, whole grains etc. I am 100% pain free since I detoxed in July and gave up sugar and white flour for a month. Now I am eating small amounts of both - though I am about to cut those again for other foot unrelated reasons.

A note to someone (was it Dianne?) who had problems with proteins. Proteins are very acid producing. My system is very acidic and eating foods that create acids in the - body proteins, many grains (some are more alkaline, I try to gear towards those), oils etc are hard for me to eat in large amounts. This may be one of the problems you are having with a lot of protein. If you have diverticulitis (sp?) you probably have some other digestive problems. Maybe try to increase the amount of vegetables etc you are eating, but it's hard to say without more info.