Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The Strassburg Sock

Posted by Sue B on 10/04/99 at 00:00 (011484)

I bought the Strassburg Sock that is advertised on Scott's web page. I did not find that it kept my foot at a 90 degree angle.

However, I don't want to bad mouth it too much since they are an advertiser and Scott seems to like the sock. Maybe I'm not operating it properly, but I find that it doesn't restrict the movement of my foot at all.

Sue B.

Re: The Strassburg Sock

john h on 10/04/99 at 00:00 (011488)

sue: from my experience, the sock does the most stretching on the fasica attached to the great toe. i had to be careful not to put to much of a stretch on it as i believe about a 5-10 degree dorsal flex is what you are looking for.

Scott on 10/05/99 at 00:00 (011511)

Just to clarify: Only a few of the links at heelspurs.com pay a commission on sales. The Strassburg Sock isn't one of them.

john h on 10/08/99 at 00:00 (011572)

scott: when i first mentioned the straussberg sock on the board they sent me a free pair. this was before they started advertising on your board. i do think they have a good product that is reasonable.

john h on 10/04/99 at 00:00 (011488)

sue: from my experience, the sock does the most stretching on the fasica attached to the great toe. i had to be careful not to put to much of a stretch on it as i believe about a 5-10 degree dorsal flex is what you are looking for.

Scott on 10/05/99 at 00:00 (011511)

Just to clarify: Only a few of the links at heelspurs.com pay a commission on sales. The Strassburg Sock isn't one of them.

john h on 10/08/99 at 00:00 (011572)

scott: when i first mentioned the straussberg sock on the board they sent me a free pair. this was before they started advertising on your board. i do think they have a good product that is reasonable.