Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Acupuncture..

Posted by Denise O on 10/06/99 at 00:00 (011546)

I want to thank all of you for suggesting acupuncture..I had my first one tonight on both feet...and can't believe that I am PF FREE at this time....God, I hope that this lasts.....I haven't been able to walk without limping for months!! Has anyone else only had just one???

Re: Acupuncture..

Denise C. on 10/07/99 at 00:00 (011555)

Hey, Denise! I want to know more about this!! I have been through pads stuck in sneakers by doctor, six ultra-sound referrels, one cortisone shot so far- I have are ten receipts for $10.00 insurance co-payments and the left underside in front of my heel on my right foot feels WORSE thah when I first went to the doctor! I am thinking of going to an acupuncturist after reading your post. How are you doing now? Thanks!

iris on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011650)

i have been going for acupuncture for 4 months now. i wish i could say that it has been a great help. i can only report that it has helped with the swelling of my ankle area and maybe helped to ease some of the discomfort. i continue hoping that this condition will slowly get better.

Denise C. on 10/07/99 at 00:00 (011555)

Hey, Denise! I want to know more about this!! I have been through pads stuck in sneakers by doctor, six ultra-sound referrels, one cortisone shot so far- I have are ten receipts for $10.00 insurance co-payments and the left underside in front of my heel on my right foot feels WORSE thah when I first went to the doctor! I am thinking of going to an acupuncturist after reading your post. How are you doing now? Thanks!

iris on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011650)

i have been going for acupuncture for 4 months now. i wish i could say that it has been a great help. i can only report that it has helped with the swelling of my ankle area and maybe helped to ease some of the discomfort. i continue hoping that this condition will slowly get better.