Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

NBC

Posted by john h on 10/08/99 at 00:00 (011571)

On this morning's NBC Today show they mentioned that we consumers are overloaded with medical information from the net and are creating are own diseases as a result of what we read. these guys need a dose of PF or as i prefer to call it the disease from hell. I planned to spend a portion of my retirement running some 5K,10K, and maybe a marathon. instead i am relegated to watching my friend run by my house each day.yoko i made several trips to toyko in the late 60's staying at the New Otani Hotel which James Bond made famous, rode the bullet train, went up to the ancient capital, and spent a lot of money.

Re: NBC

YokoS on 10/08/99 at 00:00 (011582)

I also watching my friends'run every weekend in Central Park
with big envy. Park is so beautiful that I just couldn't hold my emortion. Now I start run again. I did 5 min jog and 1 min. walk
intervals for 4 miles loop. So far so good up to 4miles.
Hey John, someday we should run together for NY City marathon together. We both must have 'JOHN' 'YOKO' sign on our backs!!
Maybe Alex will spot us right away.
'60 in Japan!! 360yen = $1.00 at that time. We all thought you guys are super rich AMERICAN!!

john h on 10/09/99 at 00:00 (011593)

the only 26 mile marathon i could do would be on a bike. some of my friends will be running in the chicago and NY marathon. one of the girls at the club broke her big toe this week but says she will run the marathon regardless. one of my long distance buddies had a mortons nueroma removed in july and he started running 5 miles a day this week.

YokoS on 10/08/99 at 00:00 (011582)

I also watching my friends'run every weekend in Central Park
with big envy. Park is so beautiful that I just couldn't hold my emortion. Now I start run again. I did 5 min jog and 1 min. walk
intervals for 4 miles loop. So far so good up to 4miles.
Hey John, someday we should run together for NY City marathon together. We both must have 'JOHN' 'YOKO' sign on our backs!!
Maybe Alex will spot us right away.
'60 in Japan!! 360yen = $1.00 at that time. We all thought you guys are super rich AMERICAN!!

john h on 10/09/99 at 00:00 (011593)

the only 26 mile marathon i could do would be on a bike. some of my friends will be running in the chicago and NY marathon. one of the girls at the club broke her big toe this week but says she will run the marathon regardless. one of my long distance buddies had a mortons nueroma removed in july and he started running 5 miles a day this week.