Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

jenn--a quick question

Posted by joan on 10/10/99 at 00:00 (011629)

so glad to hear about your trial runs! that's just great! i ran for 23 minutes a week ago and it was so uplifting! anyway, just out of fiscal curiosity, do you have any idea how the clinical trials are proceeding for ossatron in the usa? how much longer is the fda going to drag their feet? any chance this will get approved within a year?

Re: jenn--a quick question

Martha B. on 10/10/99 at 00:00 (011630)

This isn't Jenn but my daughter was told almost a year ago that it would probably be approved in the US within 6-8 months.HAHAHAHA!!!Since there has been a study just recently started in Houston I would say,unfortunately,that we are still quite awhile away.That is why I decided not to wait any longer and went on to Canada.Call healthronics and get their opinion-dealing with the FDA has always been a very long and unpredictable process.Oh-blind study follows patients 12 weeks and then gives the real ossatron to those who didnt get it the first time so u can see the time involved and then they have to present the results,etc. Sorry to be so negative but wanted to be informative!!!Thanks and best wishes. Martha

joan on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011653)

thanks for the info--i expected as much frpm the FDA (note that 'FDA' also stands for 'Forever Dawdling Always')

Martha B. on 10/10/99 at 00:00 (011630)

This isn't Jenn but my daughter was told almost a year ago that it would probably be approved in the US within 6-8 months.HAHAHAHA!!!Since there has been a study just recently started in Houston I would say,unfortunately,that we are still quite awhile away.That is why I decided not to wait any longer and went on to Canada.Call healthronics and get their opinion-dealing with the FDA has always been a very long and unpredictable process.Oh-blind study follows patients 12 weeks and then gives the real ossatron to those who didnt get it the first time so u can see the time involved and then they have to present the results,etc. Sorry to be so negative but wanted to be informative!!!Thanks and best wishes. Martha

joan on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011653)

thanks for the info--i expected as much frpm the FDA (note that 'FDA' also stands for 'Forever Dawdling Always')