Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

NEW Treatment!!!!!!!

Posted by Karen S on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011641)

My mother, my identical twin and I all suffer from PF. In fact, my twin and I were diagnosed with it at the SAME TIME (within a week)and get flare-ups at the same time as well.

Anyway, my mom started to take a dietary supplement of calcium magnesium with phosporus and vitamin D and said that it cleared up her bone spur problem in 3 weeks!!!

K.

Re: NEW Treatment!!!!!!!

Jennh on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011643)

I have taken calcium & magnesium supplements and di-calcium phosphate since May of this year. Up until I had my orthotripsy and never did see an improvment.

pete on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011655)

Interesting! I have had some circulatory problems and a Dr. told me I am low in magnesium, and I have to do home injections for 4 months, or IV's every week for 2 months. Maybe it will help my plantar fasciitis too...incidently, I was at his office the other day and was talking to a patient who stated he had heel spurs, and got them cleared up in 6 IV sessions taking intraveneous vitamin b6. Before that he said he could barely walk! I think for some people there may be a nutritional component to this problem...I heard someone else of this website previously indicate they cleared up their problem with vitamin b injections too...that was about 2 months ago...

Wanda on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011656)

How much do you take and any certain kind, hey and good luck.

Jennh on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011643)

I have taken calcium & magnesium supplements and di-calcium phosphate since May of this year. Up until I had my orthotripsy and never did see an improvment.

pete on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011655)

Interesting! I have had some circulatory problems and a Dr. told me I am low in magnesium, and I have to do home injections for 4 months, or IV's every week for 2 months. Maybe it will help my plantar fasciitis too...incidently, I was at his office the other day and was talking to a patient who stated he had heel spurs, and got them cleared up in 6 IV sessions taking intraveneous vitamin b6. Before that he said he could barely walk! I think for some people there may be a nutritional component to this problem...I heard someone else of this website previously indicate they cleared up their problem with vitamin b injections too...that was about 2 months ago...

Wanda on 10/11/99 at 00:00 (011656)

How much do you take and any certain kind, hey and good luck.