Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PF - the musical!

Posted by Jenny Lewis on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011740)

Music is very important to me, and I think music therapy sounds a good idea, even though I haven't a clue how or what. 'If I had a Hammer' (revised version) could be a PF theme. So, I started thinking of walking related songs, but couldn't come up with much. My main passion, classical music, doesn't offer much, and opera is full of pain and drama, but not usually related to feet!

Walking back to happiness (this is for when The Cure, whatever it may be, actually works!)
Run Rabbit Run
Walk right back
Walk on by
A walk on the wild side
Flat foot floodgie with a floy floy

oh ok, maybe not that one, but i ran(?) out of ideas!

jl
in London
having a Friday flippancy moment

Re: PF - the musical!

john h on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011744)

walking music: 'These feet were made for walking' Nancy Sinatra
'I will walk the line' Johnny Cash
'Walk right in, sit right down, baby let your hair hang
down'
'walking the floor over you' country singer

john a on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011746)

'King of Pain', The Police, early 80s

john h on 10/16/99 at 00:00 (011773)

Flat foot flodgie with a floy floy!!! wow jenny you are reaching way back there. was it the Andrews Sisters or Kay Kaiser who did that?

Jenny Lewis on 10/18/99 at 00:00 (011809)

Well, I could try lying and say I remember hearing my mother or grandmother sing it when I was in my cradle, but no, I do really remember hearing it when I was a kid. Haven't a clue who 'sang' it though. There seem to have been quite a few really silly songs around in my childhood. Suddenly that one popped into my mind, no doubt because the mind has been in the feet lately!

Just thought of a line, not a title: 'I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles...' - hah!

jl

john h on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011744)

walking music: 'These feet were made for walking' Nancy Sinatra
'I will walk the line' Johnny Cash
'Walk right in, sit right down, baby let your hair hang
down'
'walking the floor over you' country singer

john a on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011746)

'King of Pain', The Police, early 80s

john h on 10/16/99 at 00:00 (011773)

Flat foot flodgie with a floy floy!!! wow jenny you are reaching way back there. was it the Andrews Sisters or Kay Kaiser who did that?

Jenny Lewis on 10/18/99 at 00:00 (011809)

Well, I could try lying and say I remember hearing my mother or grandmother sing it when I was in my cradle, but no, I do really remember hearing it when I was a kid. Haven't a clue who 'sang' it though. There seem to have been quite a few really silly songs around in my childhood. Suddenly that one popped into my mind, no doubt because the mind has been in the feet lately!

Just thought of a line, not a title: 'I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles...' - hah!

jl