Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just had the Ossatron done

Posted by mohez on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011753)

Just had the ossatron treatments done by Dr. Galea in Toronto. It is now 4 hours later.
The treatment was a lot less painful than I thought. At worst, I thought it was a lot
uncomfortable or a little painfull. My foot is still a little numb right now, but no pain
yet. I will keep everyone posted on at least a weekly basis via this web site. My email
address is above, please email me if you have any other specific questions, I will try to
answer as quick as possible. Martha and Jenn- glad to hear your wonderful improvement, and
thank you both very much for your support. I hope my treatments work as well as yours
seem to have.

Mohez

Re: Just had the Ossatron done

Martha B. on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011754)

OK,OK so you think Jenn and I are big wimps!!!!!It really was very painful for me the last 3 minutes.I really am happy that it was easier for you.I have been thinking about you all day so was glad to see you posted.James is really a nice polite young man isnt he??Today was 4 weeks since ossatron and I am doing great.Last week was the most uncomfortable I have been, but still a piece of cake compared to pre-ossatron.DO THOSE STRETCHES!!and let us hear from you.

jennh on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011759)

glad to hear it went well for you. Keep us posted. And Martha, we are not wimps!!!! Just really sensitive..... ;-)

Beth D. on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011840)

Mohez, I hope the Ossatron works for you. I have decided if I'm still in pain next May that I will travel to get the procedure done. Keep us posted!

Beth

Martha B. on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011754)

OK,OK so you think Jenn and I are big wimps!!!!!It really was very painful for me the last 3 minutes.I really am happy that it was easier for you.I have been thinking about you all day so was glad to see you posted.James is really a nice polite young man isnt he??Today was 4 weeks since ossatron and I am doing great.Last week was the most uncomfortable I have been, but still a piece of cake compared to pre-ossatron.DO THOSE STRETCHES!!and let us hear from you.

jennh on 10/15/99 at 00:00 (011759)

glad to hear it went well for you. Keep us posted. And Martha, we are not wimps!!!! Just really sensitive..... ;-)

Beth D. on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011840)

Mohez, I hope the Ossatron works for you. I have decided if I'm still in pain next May that I will travel to get the procedure done. Keep us posted!

Beth