Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I had my treatment in St. Louis today!!

Posted by kellyc on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011848)

I am part of the study in St. Louis under Dr. Jeffrey Johnson.
I got my treatment today and as I type I am completely numb from the ankle down! I ended up with 6 shots before getting to a comfort zone for the treatment. It's not painful per se but more 'uncomfortable'.
Keep your fingers crossed that I'm one of the real ones and actually got the treatment, not the placibo.

Re: I had my treatment in St. Louis today!!

Scott R on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011849)

I'm pretty sure the pain means you got the real thing.

Mohez on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011851)

Kelly

If you had pain on the other side of your ankle during the procedure and the foot
is sore at the heel for the next few days, you got the real thing. I had the procedure
done on Fri Oct 15, but I only had two shots for the freezing about 20 min apart and boy
i was frozen real good. I am still a little sore today, but not too bad. I hope you had
the real thing, it seem to have worked on Suzi, Jenn, Martha ( even though its early for
her ) and Dr. Parsons.

Mohez

rekha s on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011934)

I am also thinking of ossatron therapy, but do not want to travel to Toronto. I might consider travelling within the U.S. How do i sign up for this procedure? Is there any availability in St. Louis? can you give me a phone#?

thanks

Scott R on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011849)

I'm pretty sure the pain means you got the real thing.

Mohez on 10/19/99 at 00:00 (011851)

Kelly

If you had pain on the other side of your ankle during the procedure and the foot
is sore at the heel for the next few days, you got the real thing. I had the procedure
done on Fri Oct 15, but I only had two shots for the freezing about 20 min apart and boy
i was frozen real good. I am still a little sore today, but not too bad. I hope you had
the real thing, it seem to have worked on Suzi, Jenn, Martha ( even though its early for
her ) and Dr. Parsons.

Mohez

rekha s on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011934)

I am also thinking of ossatron therapy, but do not want to travel to Toronto. I might consider travelling within the U.S. How do i sign up for this procedure? Is there any availability in St. Louis? can you give me a phone#?

thanks