Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Naot Shoes

Posted by Bill on 10/21/99 at 00:00 (011880)

Has anyone tried Naot shoes. I saw a catalog and they are just like Birkenstock's, but with a little padding. I love my Birks, but If I were to do a lot of walking, I can stir up my heal pretty good since there is no shock absorbing material. I have PT in both heals. I'm going on my 2nd year of PT fun and games.

Bill

Re: Naot Shoes

Bobette on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011957)

Yes, I own two pairs of Naots and I love them. I also have Birks and I would have to say of all the shoes I own, I rate both brands at the top. I would definitely recommend them. If you can find a retailer in your area, I would recommend trying them on. I think you would be able to tell instantly if you will like them or not...mine felt great from the moment I slipped my foot into them. Good luck!

Melanie on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011965)

I am another birkenstock fan, however I recently went on vacation and my mother in law swears by her Naots. I tried on a pair and honestly it felt like heaven and the best part is THEY LOOK LIKE REAL SHOES!! Give them a try but, like Bobette said, if you can try them on you are better off. Good luck!!

Matthew G. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015430)

Naot are the most comfortable sandles ive ever worn. They are the undeniable best!!!!

Kristine Fitzpatrick on 2/28/00 at 00:00 (016546)

I am hooked on my Naot's. I never want to wear any other kind of shoe.

Tera on 3/10/00 at 00:00 (017124)

Noats are worth every penny you pay! They are the best shoes I've ever owned.

Bobette on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011957)

Yes, I own two pairs of Naots and I love them. I also have Birks and I would have to say of all the shoes I own, I rate both brands at the top. I would definitely recommend them. If you can find a retailer in your area, I would recommend trying them on. I think you would be able to tell instantly if you will like them or not...mine felt great from the moment I slipped my foot into them. Good luck!

Melanie on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011965)

I am another birkenstock fan, however I recently went on vacation and my mother in law swears by her Naots. I tried on a pair and honestly it felt like heaven and the best part is THEY LOOK LIKE REAL SHOES!! Give them a try but, like Bobette said, if you can try them on you are better off. Good luck!!

Matthew G. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015430)

Naot are the most comfortable sandles ive ever worn. They are the undeniable best!!!!

Kristine Fitzpatrick on 2/28/00 at 00:00 (016546)

I am hooked on my Naot's. I never want to wear any other kind of shoe.

Tera on 3/10/00 at 00:00 (017124)

Noats are worth every penny you pay! They are the best shoes I've ever owned.