Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Lauren B. on 10/21/99 at 00:00 (011918)

Just starting using 2X day since yesterday. Anyone have any input
on this working? Help!!!!

Re: Oil of Oregano

Lynda S. on 10/23/99 at 00:00 (012000)

Tried it a couple of months ago. Boy did it smell! It didn't help at all even though I used it twice a day until the bottle was empty. I've tried a lot of other things that didn't help including EPF and the more open surgery, cortisone shots, expensive orthotics, magnetic insoles, taping, icing, PT with ultrasound, stretching, and night splint. I'm considering accupunture. The only things that help me and are a great help are Birks (I have 4 pair and use exclusively), Nortriptyline (used for nerve pain), and Ultram (an analgesic) if I'm going shopping or going to be on my feet a lot. Not 100% but compared to the agony I was in a lifesaver. But the oil of oregano may work for you. Different things work for different people. Hope it helps. Let me know if it does. Lynda S.

Rosalind on 10/24/99 at 00:00 (012003)

Oil of oregano worked wonders for Maureen, who reported this many months ago. Check past messages. I haven't tried it.

Lynda S. on 10/23/99 at 00:00 (012000)

Tried it a couple of months ago. Boy did it smell! It didn't help at all even though I used it twice a day until the bottle was empty. I've tried a lot of other things that didn't help including EPF and the more open surgery, cortisone shots, expensive orthotics, magnetic insoles, taping, icing, PT with ultrasound, stretching, and night splint. I'm considering accupunture. The only things that help me and are a great help are Birks (I have 4 pair and use exclusively), Nortriptyline (used for nerve pain), and Ultram (an analgesic) if I'm going shopping or going to be on my feet a lot. Not 100% but compared to the agony I was in a lifesaver. But the oil of oregano may work for you. Different things work for different people. Hope it helps. Let me know if it does. Lynda S.

Rosalind on 10/24/99 at 00:00 (012003)

Oil of oregano worked wonders for Maureen, who reported this many months ago. Check past messages. I haven't tried it.