Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

1 Week post Ossatron with Dr. Galea ( Toronto )

Posted by Mohez on 10/22/99 at 00:00 (011969)

Hi to all

It has now been exactly one week since my first ossatron treatment here in Toronto with Dr. Galea. I had the full
treatment 1600 waves or as he put it 'I took it to the max'. The pain at first was not so bad, I guess I was pretty
much ready for it, after what Jenn and Martha had said. The pain in the heel has not stopped since the treatment, but
it is not so bad really, more of a discomfort. I was told not to night splint and was given stretching exercises to
do. I do them quite religiously and I have noticed that it does help immediately after for a little while. Especially
in the morning ( first thing out of bed, roll tennis ball under foot and do the stretching exercises ). No real side
effects yet. Obviously no improvement in my PF yet, as I was told I would'nt have until at least week 6-8.

If any one has any specific questions regarding my experiences feel free to email me, I will try to reply asap.
Boy, I really wish this works, for all of us.

Mohez