Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

more ques re: Ossatron & Toronto vicinity

Posted by rekha s on 10/23/99 at 00:00 (011978)

I had been to Toronto to visit some relatives in 1986 I am somewhat familiar with the city (and they have an excellent subway system) and a great mall-Eaton center-largest mall in northern America (like I can really shop there now with my aching foot!!!!!)

anyways, some questions to anyone who has had the treatment in Toronto:

is the clinic located in downtown?
is it near the airport,
is there easy access to nearby hotels? &
how long of a stay is required? (for the 1st treatmen)

with the holiday season coming up, I probably need to get the ball rolling...Just spoke to Nurse in Toronto today, she told me of the test I need-will spk to my Podiatrist to see if any of the tests will be covered by insurance.

thanks for all the input everybody!!!. I am so excited about this treatment! I can see light at the end of the tunnel now! who knows, maybe after the treatment, I can shop in that mall after all!!! J/k
lololol
I can see clearly now the rain is gone-it's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shining day!!!
-

Re: more ques re: Ossatron & Toronto vicinity

John Mc on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012088)

I've had heel pain in the mornings for about 6-8 months in my left foot, and today it started in the right foot.

I decided to do some research, and I discover that people are flying to Toronto for treatment. Well I live in Toronto, so could someone direct me to the pace where this treatment is taking place?

Thanks!

mARTHA B. on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012092)

Look up orthotripsy.com and that will give you the info.I will post more later today but I say GO GO GO !!! If you wait around for FDA to get off their DUFFS you may be waiting !!!!I am 60% better since the ossatron(been 6 weeks).Dont regret it for a minute.Busy day today -will post more later.Good luck

John Mc on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012088)

I've had heel pain in the mornings for about 6-8 months in my left foot, and today it started in the right foot.

I decided to do some research, and I discover that people are flying to Toronto for treatment. Well I live in Toronto, so could someone direct me to the pace where this treatment is taking place?

Thanks!

mARTHA B. on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012092)

Look up orthotripsy.com and that will give you the info.I will post more later today but I say GO GO GO !!! If you wait around for FDA to get off their DUFFS you may be waiting !!!!I am 60% better since the ossatron(been 6 weeks).Dont regret it for a minute.Busy day today -will post more later.Good luck