Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mephistos

Posted by lynda on 10/26/99 at 00:00 (012045)

I found my way back here looking for winter Mephisto styles. I have been pain free for 8 months after buying Mephistos with the hard type arch in March. Some of them are really cute and fashionable. Maybe just a coincidence, but it is heaven not to crawl to the bathroom in the AM. Good luck to all.

lynda

Re: Mephistos

Viola B. on 10/26/99 at 00:00 (012059)

I just bought my first pair of Mephisto shoes, and I have worn them twice. Both days that I wore them my feet did not hurt. - Coincidence? I guess time will tell.

Judy E on 10/26/99 at 00:00 (012066)

Got a pair of sandles last summer and it was amazing how free and feminine I felt. What a pain to have to wear NB walking shoes or Ryka runners ALL the time! I could actually wear them to work all day and felt very little pain at end of the day.

Would like to get another pair of Mephisto's but BOY! are they pricey.

Comfort for the feet is not necessarily comfort for the pocketbook.

Viola B. on 10/26/99 at 00:00 (012059)

I just bought my first pair of Mephisto shoes, and I have worn them twice. Both days that I wore them my feet did not hurt. - Coincidence? I guess time will tell.

Judy E on 10/26/99 at 00:00 (012066)

Got a pair of sandles last summer and it was amazing how free and feminine I felt. What a pain to have to wear NB walking shoes or Ryka runners ALL the time! I could actually wear them to work all day and felt very little pain at end of the day.

Would like to get another pair of Mephisto's but BOY! are they pricey.

Comfort for the feet is not necessarily comfort for the pocketbook.