Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

lee!

Posted by laurie m. on 10/27/99 at 00:00 (012069)

actually lee, that is what you have to do, give your feet a chance to begin to mend while you are off of them. i decided that i had to go around the full circle of total agony for a whole year, going through stages.. and now finally, it is better. i'm not cured, i'm better. i am able to work, usually pain free, i come home and am off my feet for the rest of the day.. no other choice. if i do it any other way, i will suffer at work the following day.

it is taking small steps into the healing process. i've done much of the things posted on the board: shots, physical therapy, anti-inflams, taping, heat, icing, massage, you name it. not one thing did the cure.. i think the ticket was, saying offff my feet as much as possible for as long as possible.

i wish you good health and better days ahead - frustrating i know..

looking back at what i read, it sounds like my feet are all rosey.. i'd give them a 6 on a scale of 1-10. and a 6 is way better than a 1!!

take good care & keep at it..

laurie m.

Re: lee!

lorraine on 10/27/99 at 00:00 (012070)

I too have PF. Noticing symptoms since the summer. They dignosed me w/retro calcaneal bursitis. I'm going to a Ortho who specializes in ankles and feet. Have had one HORRIBLE shot in the ankle. Also go to PT. Feel no better. I am constantly on my feet however. I'm so use to being like this, I can't stand to sit. I am a housewife w/2 grown children. Does staying off your feet actually HELP? Any advice will be greatly apprecited. At times I feel as if I have spasms in the bottom of my feet. Is this common also? I feel as if I will NEVER get any better. Talk about depressing! Please e-mail me with any advice since I do not always check the site. Thanks...

Re: lee!

lorraine on 10/27/99 at 00:00 (012070)

I too have PF. Noticing symptoms since the summer. They dignosed me w/retro calcaneal bursitis. I'm going to a Ortho who specializes in ankles and feet. Have had one HORRIBLE shot in the ankle. Also go to PT. Feel no better. I am constantly on my feet however. I'm so use to being like this, I can't stand to sit. I am a housewife w/2 grown children. Does staying off your feet actually HELP? Any advice will be greatly apprecited. At times I feel as if I have spasms in the bottom of my feet. Is this common also? I feel as if I will NEVER get any better. Talk about depressing! Please e-mail me with any advice since I do not always check the site. Thanks...