Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Jennh, Martha, and Mohez

Posted by Dan W on 10/27/99 at 00:00 (012084)

Dear all who have gone before me. I miss your postings, Jennh, I lost your e-mail address. All of you that have gotten the ossa-tron treatment, hope your feeling no pain. As for me, it is the plantar fasciitis status quo. Please post and report your individual progress, I am deciding whether to get treatment right away or wait until FDA approval. I guess I should go before the snow falls. Much respect, Dan

Re: To Jennh, Martha, and Mohez

Jennh on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012100)

Hi Dan, I'm sorry I haven't been posting I've been pretty bad about that. Lots of stuff going on in my personal life. Anyways, I can say now that I am 85% better than before the ossatron. I can't recommend it enough. My healing has been very hard but once I hit week 12, everything really seemed to fall into place.

My e-mail is hearley@ibm.net

I say go for it!!

Martha B. on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012104)

Amen to what my other PF pals have said.Consider anything but surgery!!!! It's been 6 weeks since Ossatron and I continue to improve.I am 60-70% better and feel if this is as good as it gets my life is dramatically better.I shopped for several hours today and still up and around.I truly think I will improve alot more but still am happy with the results so far.FDA is so pokey about everything so if it is feasable to head to Toronto I urge you to do that in lieu of surgery.Best wishes!!!

Jennh on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012100)

Hi Dan, I'm sorry I haven't been posting I've been pretty bad about that. Lots of stuff going on in my personal life. Anyways, I can say now that I am 85% better than before the ossatron. I can't recommend it enough. My healing has been very hard but once I hit week 12, everything really seemed to fall into place.

My e-mail is hearley@ibm.net

I say go for it!!

Martha B. on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012104)

Amen to what my other PF pals have said.Consider anything but surgery!!!! It's been 6 weeks since Ossatron and I continue to improve.I am 60-70% better and feel if this is as good as it gets my life is dramatically better.I shopped for several hours today and still up and around.I truly think I will improve alot more but still am happy with the results so far.FDA is so pokey about everything so if it is feasable to head to Toronto I urge you to do that in lieu of surgery.Best wishes!!!