Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Dan re: ossatron

Posted by Mohez on 10/27/99 at 00:00 (012086)

Dan

I am posting my results on a weekly basis ( every Friday ). If you need more detail or quicker info, please feel free to email me personally at the above email address.
My results so far are just a small to medium amount of pain at the site where the shock waves were done. If you want my advice, go for the ossatron now, instead of waiting
for fda results. I don't believe that it does any more harm and is definetly better than surgery.

Mohez

Dan W on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012090)

To Mohez, I dont know where your e-mail is posted, maybe Im not paying enough attention, but I cant find it anywhere. You received the dornier procedure first that did nothing for you? Im ready to try the ossatron, but Im afraid that the cortisone shots ruptured my tendon and fractured my tarsal bone at the same time. The doctor is not willing to give me additional tests to prove or disprove, saying that a mri would not show anything. I have become very discouraged, he says that he would rather see me get epf surgery. I totally disagree, this was the same doctor that didnt believe that I had broken my foot, having heard it snap myself at work. So Im almost convinced to see Dr. Galea, if theres no downside how can I lose? Thanks Mohez, for your much needed advice. Dan

Mohez on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012103)

Dan

Do not go for epf, go for ossatron. Jenn's had success, so has Becky and too some extent Martha, even though she has not yet
hit 12 weeks. I am having my left heel done tomorrow, wish me luck. Double click on my name a the top of this message, and you
will get my email address, if not its Mkamalia@aol.com

Mohez

janet on 10/29/99 at 00:00 (012116)

Dan,

I encourage you to see Dr. Galea just to have his input on your case. He is an extremely good Dr. Additionally, he knows THE BEST surgeons in the US and Canada should you go that route. Dr. Galea and his team were the ones who rehabed Donavan Bailey after he ruptured his achilles. They did such a good job that Bailey came back in the 96 olympics and set the world records for the 200 and 400 meter sprints less than 18 months after his rupture!

Dan W on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012090)

To Mohez, I dont know where your e-mail is posted, maybe Im not paying enough attention, but I cant find it anywhere. You received the dornier procedure first that did nothing for you? Im ready to try the ossatron, but Im afraid that the cortisone shots ruptured my tendon and fractured my tarsal bone at the same time. The doctor is not willing to give me additional tests to prove or disprove, saying that a mri would not show anything. I have become very discouraged, he says that he would rather see me get epf surgery. I totally disagree, this was the same doctor that didnt believe that I had broken my foot, having heard it snap myself at work. So Im almost convinced to see Dr. Galea, if theres no downside how can I lose? Thanks Mohez, for your much needed advice. Dan

Mohez on 10/28/99 at 00:00 (012103)

Dan

Do not go for epf, go for ossatron. Jenn's had success, so has Becky and too some extent Martha, even though she has not yet
hit 12 weeks. I am having my left heel done tomorrow, wish me luck. Double click on my name a the top of this message, and you
will get my email address, if not its Mkamalia@aol.com

Mohez

janet on 10/29/99 at 00:00 (012116)

Dan,

I encourage you to see Dr. Galea just to have his input on your case. He is an extremely good Dr. Additionally, he knows THE BEST surgeons in the US and Canada should you go that route. Dr. Galea and his team were the ones who rehabed Donavan Bailey after he ruptured his achilles. They did such a good job that Bailey came back in the 96 olympics and set the world records for the 200 and 400 meter sprints less than 18 months after his rupture!