Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just a Question

Posted by Debbie M on 11/02/99 at 00:00 (012265)

I posted a couple of times before the summer about total pain relief both my husband and I got with a regime I modified using the Pilates Performer. Since then I loaned my machine to a friend and after about two months she is running again. I truly believe it is what healed all three of us but I would never suggest to someone to run out and buy one as it is expensive and I can't give you a guarantee and the company does not say this will cure PF. I am a 49 year old woman in Nova Scotia and I have no ties to the company. But I wonder if any of you out there own one of these machines, or could borrow it from a friend and I would then post this regime for you. I believe so strongly that it works,I hated my life with PF. I have not had pain for 2 years and I run/walk 4km daily. Please let me know if anyone wants the info.

Re: Just a Question

maureen on 11/03/99 at 00:00 (012302)

Thanks for the info. on Pilates. If it is strengthening the muscles of the foot, it makes sense that it would work. I'm going to look for a machine.My feet are healing, but I'll take more. thanks!

Re: Just a Question

maureen on 11/03/99 at 00:00 (012302)

Thanks for the info. on Pilates. If it is strengthening the muscles of the foot, it makes sense that it would work. I'm going to look for a machine.My feet are healing, but I'll take more. thanks!