Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Which One John A?

Posted by VickiJ on 11/04/99 at 00:00 (012330)

I found two 'green capsule' inserts at that web site: the 'Custom Sport Green Capsule' and the 'Synergizer Green Capsule'...which one are you refering to?

Re: Which One John A?

john a on 11/04/99 at 00:00 (012331)

The Synergizer Green Capsule is the one I meant, 'for footwear with removable inner soles'. If you buy it through the REI site, it is the 'Superfeet Hiking II footbeds - high profile'. The 'Custom Line' variety are no doubt more expensive, but should fit better. However, I'm not sure how you're supposed to go about getting them made.

john a on 11/04/99 at 00:00 (012332)

I forgot to mention that despite there seeming to be several different varieties of 'Synergizer Green Capsule' inserts, for running, hiking, skiing, etc., there is really only one: they just put it in different boxes to appeal to different markets. At least that's what they said when I called them to ask about a month ago. And as far as the custom line goes, I looked further, and it seems like you have to go to a Superfeet dealer with a 'Custom Fit Center' to get them made.

john a on 11/04/99 at 00:00 (012331)

The Synergizer Green Capsule is the one I meant, 'for footwear with removable inner soles'. If you buy it through the REI site, it is the 'Superfeet Hiking II footbeds - high profile'. The 'Custom Line' variety are no doubt more expensive, but should fit better. However, I'm not sure how you're supposed to go about getting them made.

john a on 11/04/99 at 00:00 (012332)

I forgot to mention that despite there seeming to be several different varieties of 'Synergizer Green Capsule' inserts, for running, hiking, skiing, etc., there is really only one: they just put it in different boxes to appeal to different markets. At least that's what they said when I called them to ask about a month ago. And as far as the custom line goes, I looked further, and it seems like you have to go to a Superfeet dealer with a 'Custom Fit Center' to get them made.