Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

File a complaint with your state medical licensing board.

Posted by Sandy on 11/05/99 at 00:00 (012357)

I'm a lawyer--I don't do malpractice--and I agree with the comment that your case would probably cost more to litigate than you would recover. Even if you win, the doctor would not have to pay your legal fees and costs. But if you want to make trouble for the doctor and get him to realize how his callous and nonexistent treatment of your injury hurt you, file a complaint. You won't get any money but you might get some satisfaction.