Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lauren B - re: Winter birks

Posted by Sharon H on 11/07/99 at 00:00 (012420)

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Haven't been on the message board for a few weeks. I don't know what shoe I have - possibly the Madrid or something that started with an M? They are a tie birk. Anyway, if you have a chance to go to a store with lots of choices of Birks, do it. I know I can't wear the clog style because of a high arch but I can wear Haflinger wool felt clogs as slippers. I do this around the house so I don't go barefoot. Arizona birk sandals are what I have for summer. Where do you live? I am in Minnesota and know a lot of great stores. Ialso ice my foot when it is hurting and take naprosin every day. I have a standing prescription from the podiatrist from naproxen(generic) and take one or two depending on the pain. I was painfree for almost a year but it came back after standing in one place singing for four hours in dress shoes and then working a new job being a para in a computer lab where I stand most of the day. One week did it to me. Sad. Anyway, keep the faith. Prayers work wonders. E-mail me with questions, if you want. sharten@ties.k12.mn.us Sharon