Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Need Advice Before Purchasing Shoes!

Posted by Marti C on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012439)

Im getting ready to purchase a pair of shoes for everyday walking and I can longer wear house slippers at home. What are the best shoes for inside the house and for just everyday living out side the home?

Re: Need Advice Before Purchasing Shoes!

Libby on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012448)

I just bought two pairs of Birkenstock shoes this weekend and my feet feel great in them. In fact, I haven't experienced much pain at all this weekend. I was also going to a podiatrist and getting my feet taped and he took the tape off Friday after two weeks of taping and my feet actually feet better! Good luck! Libby

Martha B. on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012449)

You are going to get 50 opinions here!!!!ANYWEARS is what I use exclusively around the house-even in shower.Guess where I heard about them-yes the message board.They are a plastic type clog with nobby things on bottom-can even be put in the dishwasher-has a removable insole.Some of our doctors wear them for surgery.Look up http://www.anywears.com.THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE TOO.Good luck!!

Re: Need Advice Before Purchasing Shoes!And where are the Anywears?

Marti C on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012455)

Thank You for the advice I could not find the anywears web site.

Libby on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012448)

I just bought two pairs of Birkenstock shoes this weekend and my feet feel great in them. In fact, I haven't experienced much pain at all this weekend. I was also going to a podiatrist and getting my feet taped and he took the tape off Friday after two weeks of taping and my feet actually feet better! Good luck! Libby

Martha B. on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012449)

You are going to get 50 opinions here!!!!ANYWEARS is what I use exclusively around the house-even in shower.Guess where I heard about them-yes the message board.They are a plastic type clog with nobby things on bottom-can even be put in the dishwasher-has a removable insole.Some of our doctors wear them for surgery.Look up http://www.anywears.com.THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE TOO.Good luck!!

Re: Need Advice Before Purchasing Shoes!And where are the Anywears?

Marti C on 11/08/99 at 00:00 (012455)

Thank You for the advice I could not find the anywears web site.