Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Massage Device

Posted by Rosalind on 11/09/99 at 00:00 (012456)

I got a Foot Soother massager, also at Brookstone (Mass). It is not hand held, which is fine, because I can use it while working at the computer. It comes as close to a real massage as a machine probably could. There is a kneading action and a rolling ball action and variations in speed.

Just be careful not to overdo it.

Re: Massage Device / Hand Massage / CureLee M

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012485)

Very encouraging thank you! I would like to know if you tried the Pancreatic enzymes or Brom. (pineapple enzymes I believe)? Did you have any benefit from these that you could tell? What brand shoes did you like and style? thanks

Re: Massage Device / Hand Massage / Cure/Mini Thumper found less expensive

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012487)

Iam considering the thumper also. I found it less expensive at these two web sites. sales@shamrock golf.com and (email removed)
I believe they are the same as the one at Brookstone but not as expensive. Good Luck!

SueB. on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012506)

all I saw was golf clubs at one of these sites and couldn't get the other one

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012509)

Sorry about that I went back to both sites, they are the same co. I guess or have the same products. On the home page if you will scroll to the end of the page there is a picture of the mini thumper and click on it. It is 199.00 as opposed to 240.00 at the other site, Brookstone I believe. They are Shamrockgolf.com and Knockoffgolf.com

Re: Massage Device / Hand Massage / CureLee M

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012485)

Very encouraging thank you! I would like to know if you tried the Pancreatic enzymes or Brom. (pineapple enzymes I believe)? Did you have any benefit from these that you could tell? What brand shoes did you like and style? thanks

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012487)

Iam considering the thumper also. I found it less expensive at these two web sites. sales@shamrock golf.com and (email removed)
I believe they are the same as the one at Brookstone but not as expensive. Good Luck!

SueB. on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012506)

all I saw was golf clubs at one of these sites and couldn't get the other one

Marti C on 11/10/99 at 00:00 (012509)

Sorry about that I went back to both sites, they are the same co. I guess or have the same products. On the home page if you will scroll to the end of the page there is a picture of the mini thumper and click on it. It is 199.00 as opposed to 240.00 at the other site, Brookstone I believe. They are Shamrockgolf.com and Knockoffgolf.com