Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

LEF: Ibuprofen scam???

Posted by melissab on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012533)

Anyone else read about Ibuprofen cream here, order it from LEF, and still be trying to actually *get* the product a month and one-half later? I just got off the phone for a *third* time with LEF, having spoken to numerous folks each time, to be assured a shipping problem/customs problem was corrected and the cream would be shipped on X date, only to have X date come and go...... and no cream. Any suggestions on OTHER places to get this or similar cream??? This is getting ridiculous..... I have better places for my $28.00 if they aren't even going to *send* me the product........ SHEESH!

Re: LEF: Ibuprofen scam???

Marti C on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012534)

Ive been waiting for mine also, so far havent found anywhere else to get it. They keep telling me its out of stock and I keep waiting. If I find another place Ill let you know. Good Luck!

rekha s on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012536)

I am also waiting for mine...placed the order a week ago...

Bea K on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012545)

I have ordered it twice. The first time I received it within a week. The second time they said it was in stock and then notified me by e-mail that they were awaiting a shipment. I received that order in about a month. They did not charge me until they shipped and I have bought other things from them and found them to be above board and cooperative. I have not heard of this product from anyone else and advise patience since it is an import.

Marti C on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012534)

Ive been waiting for mine also, so far havent found anywhere else to get it. They keep telling me its out of stock and I keep waiting. If I find another place Ill let you know. Good Luck!

rekha s on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012536)

I am also waiting for mine...placed the order a week ago...

Bea K on 11/11/99 at 00:00 (012545)

I have ordered it twice. The first time I received it within a week. The second time they said it was in stock and then notified me by e-mail that they were awaiting a shipment. I received that order in about a month. They did not charge me until they shipped and I have bought other things from them and found them to be above board and cooperative. I have not heard of this product from anyone else and advise patience since it is an import.