Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mohez's great ossatron adventure - weeks 2 and 4

Posted by Mohez on 11/12/99 at 00:00 (012574)

Hi all

Still no improvement to report. The heels are both still sore, especially in the mornings. The stretching
exercises help an enormous amount in the morning, and a fair bit during the day. One thing I did notice is
that there feels like there is a lump at the bottom of the heel, feels like scar tissue, I don't know what
it is. Is there anybody out there that has had the ossatron treatments and feel like there is a lump at the
bottom of the heel? During this last week I also felt some pain or mainly twinginess on the inside of my
ankles, don't know what this relates to, but it was not very painful and it went away rather
quickly so I am not too worried about it. Will report if any improvements.

Mohez

Re: Mohez's great ossatron adventure - weeks 2 and 4

Lee H on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012587)

Hi Mohez, So sorry to hear that you have had no improvement as of yet. Try to keep your spirits up. Mabey in your case it may take a bit longer to see a difference.

Mohez on 11/14/99 at 00:00 (012642)

Lee

thanks for the encouragement, I know it is apparently a long process and I am trying
to hang in there. Hopefully it will be healed by the new year, I would like nothing
more than to start playing the sports I have given up in the last 3-4 years.

Mohez

jennh on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012672)

I still get the twinges in my ankle. Almost like an ache or a weakness. Still feeling pretty good as long as I keep up with my stretching. At 90% improvment and plateauing. (sp?)

Lee H on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012587)

Hi Mohez, So sorry to hear that you have had no improvement as of yet. Try to keep your spirits up. Mabey in your case it may take a bit longer to see a difference.

Mohez on 11/14/99 at 00:00 (012642)

Lee

thanks for the encouragement, I know it is apparently a long process and I am trying
to hang in there. Hopefully it will be healed by the new year, I would like nothing
more than to start playing the sports I have given up in the last 3-4 years.

Mohez

jennh on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012672)

I still get the twinges in my ankle. Almost like an ache or a weakness. Still feeling pretty good as long as I keep up with my stretching. At 90% improvment and plateauing. (sp?)