Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone have tendonitis in their feet?

Posted by Jan R. on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012599)

Has anyone had problems with tendonitis in their feet? I have had PF for 2 years and now have carpal tunnel in both of my wrists as well as tendonitis in my right hand. I just wonder if any of this could be related to the PF in my feet. Any ideas in that thought?????

Re: Anyone have tendonitis in their feet?

Lee H on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012602)

I have archilles tendonitis along with PF. This causes the pain from my feet to shoot up the back of my leg and into my hip and back. A doctor told me they often go hand in hand and the tendonitis is often caused by the way you walk when your are favoring a foot because of the PF.

alan k on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012604)

Shortly before getting PF, I had hand problems, specifically around the thumbs, and accompanied by a lot, though not excessive, writing by hand. There have been some theories, especially by Gordon (due search under that name) that PF, carpal, tendonitis, and tarsal tunnel (the 'carpal tunnel' of the lower regions) may be aggravated or even caused by toxins permeating the intestines due to candidiasis, or yeast-overgrowth in the digestive system.

Low-carb and yeast-killing diets, accompanied by yeast-inhibiting herbs and supplements and 'good bacteria' like acidopholis and others which eat yeast, all may tend to help, if that were in fact the case. Certain tests may indicate the presence of candidiasis, with indicative factors being frequent anti-biotic or steroid use, contraceptive pills. Do a search on this site for all the details.

alan k

Lee H on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012602)

I have archilles tendonitis along with PF. This causes the pain from my feet to shoot up the back of my leg and into my hip and back. A doctor told me they often go hand in hand and the tendonitis is often caused by the way you walk when your are favoring a foot because of the PF.

alan k on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012604)

Shortly before getting PF, I had hand problems, specifically around the thumbs, and accompanied by a lot, though not excessive, writing by hand. There have been some theories, especially by Gordon (due search under that name) that PF, carpal, tendonitis, and tarsal tunnel (the 'carpal tunnel' of the lower regions) may be aggravated or even caused by toxins permeating the intestines due to candidiasis, or yeast-overgrowth in the digestive system.

Low-carb and yeast-killing diets, accompanied by yeast-inhibiting herbs and supplements and 'good bacteria' like acidopholis and others which eat yeast, all may tend to help, if that were in fact the case. Certain tests may indicate the presence of candidiasis, with indicative factors being frequent anti-biotic or steroid use, contraceptive pills. Do a search on this site for all the details.

alan k