Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What can I do?

Posted by Angel on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012600)

Hello,
My name is Angel and i'm 11 years old.My mom has plantar fasciitis..
Sometimes the pain bad for her that she has to rub a golf ball on her foot!It might seem funny..but whatever help's her!It hurt's me to see her in pain!My dad try's to help her but he hurt's himself trying to rub deep into her foot.I've tryed to help her by rubbing her foot.I really want to help her but I just don't know how.My mom's doctor showed her how we can rub her foot but it's just not the same.It seem's like she's alway's in pain and know one can help her!I will admit that she get's edgy some time's but I love her and I want to help her.She can't stay on her feet for more then 2hrs. at a time so she can't really do the thing's that she enjoy's!!!!!So with that I will conclude my letter .............Please write back
Angel

Re: What can I do?

alan k on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012605)

Dear Angel,

One good thing you could do is tell your mom to look into this site, because there is a lot of good things here that might help her.

Another thing is help your mom around the house.

Another thing is make her laugh and be happy.

Another thing is you can still rub her foot. It doesn't have to be perfect to be good for her. Even a little bit good is still a little bit good.

sincerely yours,

alan k

Re: What can I do?

alan k on 11/13/99 at 00:00 (012605)

Dear Angel,

One good thing you could do is tell your mom to look into this site, because there is a lot of good things here that might help her.

Another thing is help your mom around the house.

Another thing is make her laugh and be happy.

Another thing is you can still rub her foot. It doesn't have to be perfect to be good for her. Even a little bit good is still a little bit good.

sincerely yours,

alan k