Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Noat,Memphisto or Dansko wearers...

Posted by Frannie R on 11/14/99 at 00:00 (012658)

Anyone have experience wearing these shoes if you have orthotics? Are you wearing them with or without the orthotics? It seems best to have the custom orthotics then their standard fit. Or am I wrong? Do your feet feel as good in them without the orthotics as you do in other shoes with your orthotics? Thanks for the advice

Re: Noat,Memphisto or Dansko wearers...

Marti C on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012696)

Frannie I can only vouch for Mephistos havent tried any others yet. I only wear my orthotics with tennis shoes when Im going to be walking alot. I find my feet do better without them anyway. Good Luck!

DawnA on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012843)

I wear Dansko shoes and do not wear the orthotics; I would only wear the orthotics in tennis shoes.

Marti C on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012696)

Frannie I can only vouch for Mephistos havent tried any others yet. I only wear my orthotics with tennis shoes when Im going to be walking alot. I find my feet do better without them anyway. Good Luck!

DawnA on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012843)

I wear Dansko shoes and do not wear the orthotics; I would only wear the orthotics in tennis shoes.