Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: KEDS are bad, bad on feet!!!

Posted by lindah on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012708)

What kinds of shoes do you wear now? I have yet to invest in a serious pair of shoes and wear my Nike Air's. I have gotten 2 sets of inserts but my dog chewed them BOTH up. I did however find a great pair of shoes that I wear to work they are black suede slip on shoes with a small heel made by stride rite, I also got a brown pair and I wear them to work every day. Look for them at Dillard's.

Nancy T. on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012728)

Hi Linda: I tried Birks, but they were much too rough on my 'delicate' feet. I also tried Dansko clogs, but again, no go. I ordered a pair of L.L. Bean clogs with cork footbed, one pair in black, the other in brown (only colors that they came in), and I love them. It is the only relief that I have from pain. (Pain still there but toned down immensely while wearing them). The best thing of all was that they are only $44.00 per pair. Not that price really matters, tho. I would pay anything for something that truly works. Maybe you would like to try a pair?

Nancy T. on 11/15/99 at 00:00 (012728)

Hi Linda: I tried Birks, but they were much too rough on my 'delicate' feet. I also tried Dansko clogs, but again, no go. I ordered a pair of L.L. Bean clogs with cork footbed, one pair in black, the other in brown (only colors that they came in), and I love them. It is the only relief that I have from pain. (Pain still there but toned down immensely while wearing them). The best thing of all was that they are only $44.00 per pair. Not that price really matters, tho. I would pay anything for something that truly works. Maybe you would like to try a pair?