Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heelspurs.com will "pay for your surgery"

Posted by Scott R on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012772)

heelspurs.com will pay $300 per video or good picture sequences of different types of surgery on the heel to be placed on this website. The videos or pictures must contain clear close ups of the open wound. The videos or pictures may be edited by heelspurs.com. Videos preferably would contain audio of the doctor explaining the procedure. Pictures should include commentary by the doctor. The material must be approved for use on heelspurs.com before payment can be made.

Re: heelspurs.com will "pay for your surgery"

john h on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012779)

scott: judging from the size of my scar (5') for a combination TS release and PF release i suspect it would be an unpleasant picture for most. most doctors except in a teaching situation would be very reluctant to video tape surgery because of the associate insurance risk. perhaps one of the large teaching hospitals might have such a video they could make available to the site (mayo,johns hopkins,etc.).

troy on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012799)

dont come to mayo for help. trust me i live there and they didnt help my pf at all!!!!!

john h on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012779)

scott: judging from the size of my scar (5') for a combination TS release and PF release i suspect it would be an unpleasant picture for most. most doctors except in a teaching situation would be very reluctant to video tape surgery because of the associate insurance risk. perhaps one of the large teaching hospitals might have such a video they could make available to the site (mayo,johns hopkins,etc.).

troy on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012799)

dont come to mayo for help. trust me i live there and they didnt help my pf at all!!!!!