Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

stepping out

Posted by john h on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012781)

it has not been 3 months since my PF/Tarsal tunnel surgery and yesterday and today i walked 2 miles each day at a 15minute mile clip. strange thing about this is although i had surgery only on left foot and had PF/TS in both feet, both feet are improving at about the same pace. what does this mean? i am still on 25mg vioxx each day and plan to drop that in a few weeks to see if there is any effect one way or the other. i guess you do not look a gift horse in the mouth.

i have noticed that about 80% or more of post on the board are made by ladies. I wonder why this is?

Re: stepping out

Viola B. on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012789)

My guess is because women have more trouble with their feet due to the fact that women's shoes are made for looks not comfort; therefore, increasing the risk of developing PF. Men's shoes, on the other hand, are more pratical and comfortable. Just my opinion.

Re: stepping out

Viola B. on 11/16/99 at 00:00 (012789)

My guess is because women have more trouble with their feet due to the fact that women's shoes are made for looks not comfort; therefore, increasing the risk of developing PF. Men's shoes, on the other hand, are more pratical and comfortable. Just my opinion.