Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Does anyone have heat go throw their feet?????

Posted by Laurie R. on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012796)

Hi does anyone ever get waves of heat throw there feet?? I get it once in a while.I'll just be sitting and the heat goes throw my right foot {the bad one} it feels like it is way inside my foot it only last a few seconds then its gone.and also my right foot falls asleep all the time .I have had PF for 5 months now and had this for about 3 months now .If anyone eles gets this let me know. Thanks please post....

Re: Does anyone have heat go throw their feet?????

Rick R on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012804)

Laurie,

I get a sensation that I can only describe as feeling like my right foot is turning into a flame thrower. It feels like the worst spot is about in the middle laterally, and between the ball of the foot and the toes. I have to stand up and walk it off. It's real fun when this wakes me up at night. I have assumed that this is the result of placing a disproportionate load on the balls of my feet to avoid pressure on the heels. it used to strike most often while driving. This didn't appear until after a couple years into my PF adventure.
Oops I almost forgot, I broke this foot twice in my misspent youth so that could be a factor but I doubt it. I also have lost some of the feeling on one side of the third toe. This all seems to add up to a nerve phenomenon. Good luck!

Rick

Re: Does anyone have heat go throw their feet?????

Rick R on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012804)

Laurie,

I get a sensation that I can only describe as feeling like my right foot is turning into a flame thrower. It feels like the worst spot is about in the middle laterally, and between the ball of the foot and the toes. I have to stand up and walk it off. It's real fun when this wakes me up at night. I have assumed that this is the result of placing a disproportionate load on the balls of my feet to avoid pressure on the heels. it used to strike most often while driving. This didn't appear until after a couple years into my PF adventure.
Oops I almost forgot, I broke this foot twice in my misspent youth so that could be a factor but I doubt it. I also have lost some of the feeling on one side of the third toe. This all seems to add up to a nerve phenomenon. Good luck!

Rick