Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Healthtronics (Ossatron) listed on Nasdaq (HTRN)

Posted by JohnW on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012817)

Scott, put me down for our first promotional posting. I truly believe that this group would like to have this info. What group could be better to evaluate our prospects than long term sufferers who have tried and failed with other treatments? Thank you for providing this forum.

Re: Healthtronics (Ossatron) listed on Nasdaq (HTRN)

jennh on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012842)

I had my ossatron done back in July. I am back playing rugby and doing martial arts training. I still have some pain and some days are better than others. I have spent a boatload of $$$ on everything under the sun for relief. Even though I am not 100% I am doing 80-90% better.

And I have to laugh, I am a software engineer and anyone who has done any kind of devlopment knows how much NT boxes go down and windows locks up quite a bit. The blue screen of death.

In my opinion one of the biggest reasons Microsoft has done so well is due to their marketing. It is incredible. To my knowledge, I have never seen any advertising on the ossatron. I know that is due to FDA regulations.

When you suffer from this much pain and for a long time, you are willing to try anything. The only reason I posted my results was to let everyone else know what it was like. My recovery was slow and painful and for a long time I thought it didn't work.

So it is up to you to decide what is best for you. I would think that someone would be foolish to have a treatment of that magnitude based on advertising. So when you have had PF for a long time and have been to 4 doctors and tried everyhting, you become an expert on your own through research.

Jennh

PHIL L on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012848)

Jenn,that is great you are doing well,not to say much about your
NT and windows applications,maybe i can help since i am an MCSE
or you should call one in your area.the key here is not 100%
was it worth the 1 thousand dollars plus airfare plus room and board
to be semi cured.???

I also see on other post where they told them to do accupuncture.
is it the ossatron machine that helps or the rest and follow-ups
after treatment.

best wishes...

jennh on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012873)

Thanks for the offer of help, but the crashing NT machines were at my old job. I develop for unix platforms now. I'll take unix over NT anyday.

However, yes it was worth it to spend $1500 bucks to be 80-90% cured. I can run. I can walk. I can shop. I can do things. I was completely crippled by this. I could not walk or stand more than 5 minutes at a time. It was that bad. No, it was horrible and the hardest thing I have ever had to endure. I had it for 3 years. The pain was so intense sometimes that I would cry. I would take some heavy duty drugs to sleep so I would not have to feel it. Yes, it was worth it. I have my life back.

Jennh

jennh on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012842)

I had my ossatron done back in July. I am back playing rugby and doing martial arts training. I still have some pain and some days are better than others. I have spent a boatload of $$$ on everything under the sun for relief. Even though I am not 100% I am doing 80-90% better.

And I have to laugh, I am a software engineer and anyone who has done any kind of devlopment knows how much NT boxes go down and windows locks up quite a bit. The blue screen of death.

In my opinion one of the biggest reasons Microsoft has done so well is due to their marketing. It is incredible. To my knowledge, I have never seen any advertising on the ossatron. I know that is due to FDA regulations.

When you suffer from this much pain and for a long time, you are willing to try anything. The only reason I posted my results was to let everyone else know what it was like. My recovery was slow and painful and for a long time I thought it didn't work.

So it is up to you to decide what is best for you. I would think that someone would be foolish to have a treatment of that magnitude based on advertising. So when you have had PF for a long time and have been to 4 doctors and tried everyhting, you become an expert on your own through research.

Jennh

PHIL L on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012848)

Jenn,that is great you are doing well,not to say much about your
NT and windows applications,maybe i can help since i am an MCSE
or you should call one in your area.the key here is not 100%
was it worth the 1 thousand dollars plus airfare plus room and board
to be semi cured.???

I also see on other post where they told them to do accupuncture.
is it the ossatron machine that helps or the rest and follow-ups
after treatment.

best wishes...

jennh on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012873)

Thanks for the offer of help, but the crashing NT machines were at my old job. I develop for unix platforms now. I'll take unix over NT anyday.

However, yes it was worth it to spend $1500 bucks to be 80-90% cured. I can run. I can walk. I can shop. I can do things. I was completely crippled by this. I could not walk or stand more than 5 minutes at a time. It was that bad. No, it was horrible and the hardest thing I have ever had to endure. I had it for 3 years. The pain was so intense sometimes that I would cry. I would take some heavy duty drugs to sleep so I would not have to feel it. Yes, it was worth it. I have my life back.

Jennh