Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For BillC

Posted by Melody on 11/17/99 at 00:00 (012820)

Tip of the day: Bring a jumper!!!!!!! I am in Oxford and I have been freezing all day!!!!

Re: For BillC

Jenny Lewis, in London on 11/19/99 at 00:00 (012888)

Same for London! Is this a cold snap I wonder, or is it really winter? Also, don't forget your umbrella...

Bath is a beautiful fascinating city. I haven't been for a few years, so unfortunately can't suggest anywhere to eat, but I do recall lots of little restaurants and cafes and I can't remember eating anything I didn't like.

Hi Melody in Oxford - I was there a couple of weeks ago, for a pottery event. Another fascinating city. And I was most impressed at the efforts to keep traffic out of the city centre.

London is a whole world of its own, lots to see and do here.

All of the above involve plenty of walking, and pounding the pavements with a sore foot can be a bad idea. However, I seek out regular little stopping places for cups of coffee and a sit-down, and then it is bearable.

jl

Re: For BillC

Jenny Lewis, in London on 11/19/99 at 00:00 (012888)

Same for London! Is this a cold snap I wonder, or is it really winter? Also, don't forget your umbrella...

Bath is a beautiful fascinating city. I haven't been for a few years, so unfortunately can't suggest anywhere to eat, but I do recall lots of little restaurants and cafes and I can't remember eating anything I didn't like.

Hi Melody in Oxford - I was there a couple of weeks ago, for a pottery event. Another fascinating city. And I was most impressed at the efforts to keep traffic out of the city centre.

London is a whole world of its own, lots to see and do here.

All of the above involve plenty of walking, and pounding the pavements with a sore foot can be a bad idea. However, I seek out regular little stopping places for cups of coffee and a sit-down, and then it is bearable.

jl