Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Jenn, Martha, Suzi, Roelinde - please set him straight

Posted by JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012838)

Re: Jenn, Martha, Suzi, Roelinde - please set him straight

Martha B. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012841)

Okay,okay I saw that posting and decided to back off from the debate-actually it sort of angered me.Now here I am in the big middle of it. I am totally satisfied with my ossatron adventure-or should I say post adventure.I am dramatically improved and life is much more pleasant.I have some slight discomfort but not the intense pain I had before-I have taken 2 tylenol in the last month!!!!How does that sound? I used to eat Advil plus anti inflams many times a day.I still have 3 more weeks of healing!!!!! I spent bundles of $$$$$$$ on these feet with little or no success prior to treatment so for my time and $$$$ I now have relief and am still able to keep my career as a dental hygienist.Ossatron is not for everyone but please be happy for those of us who have had success and shared it with you.I will be happy to discontinue posting about ossastron if that is the desire of the GROUP!!!! As I have said before-18 months of PF was a nightmare for me so my heart really goes out to you long time sufferers.God bless and keep you all!!!!!Martha

Trish on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012845)

Don't stop posting just because of one guy! PLEASE!! After 8 yrs. of PF and trying almost everything, including surgery, posts like yours give me hope.....that all important emotion........after so much despair! I am considering Ossatron and check the board regularly for messages about it. Good luck to you and hope your recovery continues to be successful!

PHIL L on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012850)

I am sorry if i am causing you to loose hope we just need
hard facts and proof...

Martha B. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012841)

Okay,okay I saw that posting and decided to back off from the debate-actually it sort of angered me.Now here I am in the big middle of it. I am totally satisfied with my ossatron adventure-or should I say post adventure.I am dramatically improved and life is much more pleasant.I have some slight discomfort but not the intense pain I had before-I have taken 2 tylenol in the last month!!!!How does that sound? I used to eat Advil plus anti inflams many times a day.I still have 3 more weeks of healing!!!!! I spent bundles of $$$$$$$ on these feet with little or no success prior to treatment so for my time and $$$$ I now have relief and am still able to keep my career as a dental hygienist.Ossatron is not for everyone but please be happy for those of us who have had success and shared it with you.I will be happy to discontinue posting about ossastron if that is the desire of the GROUP!!!! As I have said before-18 months of PF was a nightmare for me so my heart really goes out to you long time sufferers.God bless and keep you all!!!!!Martha

Trish on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012845)

Don't stop posting just because of one guy! PLEASE!! After 8 yrs. of PF and trying almost everything, including surgery, posts like yours give me hope.....that all important emotion........after so much despair! I am considering Ossatron and check the board regularly for messages about it. Good luck to you and hope your recovery continues to be successful!

PHIL L on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012850)

I am sorry if i am causing you to loose hope we just need
hard facts and proof...