Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott's Health

Posted by JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012851)

Unless I'm nuts, I thought Scott has been cured from pf for a long time. Thus there is no need to treat him.

By law we can not currently sell machines. i post here to ensure that accurate info is being distributed and to help people like you eventually obtain relief. Just the fact that Jenn is playing Rugby again really makes my day. In fact the day she posted that she had played rugby again the entire office was ecstatic. Same goes for suzy, martha, Becky, Dr. Parsons et al.

every success validates why we are in business.

Re: Scott's Health

PHILL on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012852)

The last time we talked he was still having trouble with one foot
left i recall,still tapes it and treats it.just like all the PF
sufferers it usually shifts from one foot to the other or
both

I have had it about 4 years,in the past have gone home crying
and popping pain pills until i past out,i am on my feet all day.

call Scott and see what he says..

Scott R on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012854)

Yes, I'm still having trouble with the left foot, but I often pretend I don't have it because it's such a boring topic for me (as you can imagine).

JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012860)

Scott, I would have sworn the first time we spoke many moons ago you thought the pf was gone but that some other problem had arisen - carpal tunnel perhaps.

We would gladly pay for your travel and treatment in either Monterrey or Toronto if you would be willing to share your experience with the group. Let me/us know.

Martha B. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012861)

Hey John!Why didnt you offer to pay my travel and treatment expenses???I have been sharing my experience with the group.Guess I haven't put the hours in this like Scott has.lololololol

JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012862)

Because Scott is the hostest with the mostest and a half dozen other reasons most of the greedy variety.

PHILL on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012852)

The last time we talked he was still having trouble with one foot
left i recall,still tapes it and treats it.just like all the PF
sufferers it usually shifts from one foot to the other or
both

I have had it about 4 years,in the past have gone home crying
and popping pain pills until i past out,i am on my feet all day.

call Scott and see what he says..

Scott R on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012854)

Yes, I'm still having trouble with the left foot, but I often pretend I don't have it because it's such a boring topic for me (as you can imagine).

JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012860)

Scott, I would have sworn the first time we spoke many moons ago you thought the pf was gone but that some other problem had arisen - carpal tunnel perhaps.

We would gladly pay for your travel and treatment in either Monterrey or Toronto if you would be willing to share your experience with the group. Let me/us know.

Martha B. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012861)

Hey John!Why didnt you offer to pay my travel and treatment expenses???I have been sharing my experience with the group.Guess I haven't put the hours in this like Scott has.lololololol

JohnW on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012862)

Because Scott is the hostest with the mostest and a half dozen other reasons most of the greedy variety.