Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Looking for a nurse to interview for a women's magazine article

Posted by Linda B on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012864)

I am looking for a nurse who would be willing to be interviewed about her plantar facitis. I am writing an article on plantar facitis for a women's magazine.

Re: Looking for a nurse to interview for a women's magazine article

Becky R. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012883)

Hello Linda B.,

I am a nurse and was diagnosed with bilateral plantar fasciitis in August. I am currently in treatment, but have had to success yet. On the advice of my physician, I am off work now and haven't worked for 3 weeks. The pain was so severe while working on my feet, I could hardly walk after a shift. At this point I don't know when I will go back. Fortunately I have a MSN and plans to get a Nurse Practitioner degree so that I can pursue something other than staff nursing. I would be glad to talk to you regarding plantar fasciitis in the life of a nurse.

Becky

Tami N on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013173)

I am a registered nurse with PF. I am willing to be interviewed.

Becky R. on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012883)

Hello Linda B.,

I am a nurse and was diagnosed with bilateral plantar fasciitis in August. I am currently in treatment, but have had to success yet. On the advice of my physician, I am off work now and haven't worked for 3 weeks. The pain was so severe while working on my feet, I could hardly walk after a shift. At this point I don't know when I will go back. Fortunately I have a MSN and plans to get a Nurse Practitioner degree so that I can pursue something other than staff nursing. I would be glad to talk to you regarding plantar fasciitis in the life of a nurse.

Becky

Tami N on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013173)

I am a registered nurse with PF. I am willing to be interviewed.