Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott and Ossatron

Posted by Scott R on 11/18/99 at 00:00 (012878)

John,
I probably lied about no longer having heel pain because I was hopeful it would soon be cured or was too worried about the carpal tunnel (which is MUCH better), or I was trying to concentrate on our discussion and I knew letting you know I still had pain would lead us off on a tangent I wasn't ready for: your offer for a free treatment.

I am interested in your offer but I need to make sure there is a very low probability of harm from the treatment. My pain does not limit my crucial activities anymore, so I don't want to lose that, but I would also like to be able to go without tape and jog again. I also need to try going without tape to make sure I am still in a fragile condition. It may be that if I go without tape it could evaporate.

Please post numbers on how many people have received the treatment as it is currently being applied and how many have been harmed by it.