Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mohez's great ossatron adventure- 5 weeks (right heel) 3 weeks (left)

Posted by Mohez on 11/19/99 at 00:00 (012919)

Well its been 5 and 3 weeks and NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL. You could say that I am getting a little
impatient and a little scared. Hopefully its still too early to feel any benefits, but the heels
hurt quite a bit. Its worst in the morning, but the stretching helps out the pain immensly. After
getting my shoes (with orthotics) on, the pain is almost non-existent. But later on in the day, the
pain starts to come back a little and thats when i start to stretch. This time, however the stretching
does not provide as much relief as the stretching in the morning. Have not tried any thing hard,
ie. running or any other type of sporting activities, have to hold off until after 12 weeks.

Mohez

Re: Mohez's great ossatron adventure- 5 weeks (right heel) 3 weeks (left)

DanW on 11/19/99 at 00:00 (012926)

Hi Mohez, hang in there.

Trish on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012928)

Good luck, hopefully you'll soon start to see some improvement! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Martha B. on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012930)

Mohez,friend remember now to practice what you preached to me!!!!lololyou sent me many emails to be patient.Two feet done so close together could have something to do with this.Alot can happen in the next 7 weeks.Dont forget about Jenn's almost overnite success.I really do care!!!!

jennh on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012932)

Hi Mohez, don't forget I did not run until the 13th week. My improvement did not happen until almost week 12. I went through the same thing as you. I was not feeling any relief at all and then wham! So hang in there, I know how frustratin this is. Especially when you've put done so much money, effort and time in having this done. Good luck and hang in there.

Phil L on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012939)

Just curious, Where you charged 1k per foot

Martha B. on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012952)

Phil,the charge is US $1500 first foot and $750 if the second foot has to be done.Jenn and I had to bug Toronto because they are so busy and Galea is the team Doctor for swim and ski teams.Am I ever glad I did do that bugging.I think you are being a little hard on Ossatron folks.Aren't you out for money in your job too??????

troy p. on 11/21/99 at 00:00 (012961)

hope ya have some recovery soon.... I kmow what it's like i'm a 4 yr. sufferer and in strong pain every nite.......good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanW on 11/19/99 at 00:00 (012926)

Hi Mohez, hang in there.

Trish on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012928)

Good luck, hopefully you'll soon start to see some improvement! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Martha B. on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012930)

Mohez,friend remember now to practice what you preached to me!!!!lololyou sent me many emails to be patient.Two feet done so close together could have something to do with this.Alot can happen in the next 7 weeks.Dont forget about Jenn's almost overnite success.I really do care!!!!

jennh on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012932)

Hi Mohez, don't forget I did not run until the 13th week. My improvement did not happen until almost week 12. I went through the same thing as you. I was not feeling any relief at all and then wham! So hang in there, I know how frustratin this is. Especially when you've put done so much money, effort and time in having this done. Good luck and hang in there.

Phil L on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012939)

Just curious, Where you charged 1k per foot

Martha B. on 11/20/99 at 00:00 (012952)

Phil,the charge is US $1500 first foot and $750 if the second foot has to be done.Jenn and I had to bug Toronto because they are so busy and Galea is the team Doctor for swim and ski teams.Am I ever glad I did do that bugging.I think you are being a little hard on Ossatron folks.Aren't you out for money in your job too??????

troy p. on 11/21/99 at 00:00 (012961)

hope ya have some recovery soon.... I kmow what it's like i'm a 4 yr. sufferer and in strong pain every nite.......good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!