Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Checking in...

Posted by Lee M on 11/21/99 at 00:00 (012958)

It's been about 2 weeks since I posted. My foot is still good. No pain from the heel spur. I don't want to ignore the board because so many people leave after they're cured. I'm still very interested in everyone's posts, stories, funnies, etc. And I want to stay cured.
The holiday season will be a real test. This is the BUSY time of year for me. 10-12 hours on my feet in Hair Salon. I just hope my foot is still pain free after Xmas. Shopped til 11 pm last night, my legs ached, the corn on my little toe ached, my back ached, my arms ached (too many packages) I've really missed shopping til you drop. But my foot DIDN'T ache. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I could not shop for 10 minutes a year ago. Had this curse of PF for 2 years, so happy to hopefully be rid of it.
Physical therapy, heating pad & massage. No meds.
Good luck to everyone. I wish you all the same pain free holiday.

Re: Checking in...

Stuart B on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (012992)

Lee, how fantastic!! What did you do to get better? I used to be a hairdresser so can sympathise with being stood up all day.

Re: Checking in...

Stuart B on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (012992)

Lee, how fantastic!! What did you do to get better? I used to be a hairdresser so can sympathise with being stood up all day.