Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Change of pain -- now radiating up side of leg!

Posted by Louise G. on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013017)

I have had PF since May 99 and thought I was pretty much static in my condition until a few days ago when I started experiencing a very tight pinching pain that is going up half my leg from the heel up the side of the calf. Anyone experience this? What is going on???

Re: Change of pain -- now radiating up side of leg!

rekha.s on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013038)

yes, I have pain in my calf and achilles tendon also-this just started within the last few weeks-which beats me because I hardly exercise anymore, am not working, and am doing everything possible to rid of the pf pain.

Sue B on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013076)

I have something similar. My pain is on the bottom outside of my left heel. Sometimes I can feel it go up my leg. I'm assuming it is nerve related and undiagnosable, but one of these days I'm going to try yet another doc to see if he/she can figure out what is going on.

If you figure it what your cause is, please let me know.

Sue B.

rekha.s on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013038)

yes, I have pain in my calf and achilles tendon also-this just started within the last few weeks-which beats me because I hardly exercise anymore, am not working, and am doing everything possible to rid of the pf pain.

Sue B on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013076)

I have something similar. My pain is on the bottom outside of my left heel. Sometimes I can feel it go up my leg. I'm assuming it is nerve related and undiagnosable, but one of these days I'm going to try yet another doc to see if he/she can figure out what is going on.

If you figure it what your cause is, please let me know.

Sue B.