Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mohez treatment paid for by JohnW

Posted by michael s on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013037)

WHAT?? I guess, first of all, I'm jealous Mohez - how did you get your treatment paid for? But more importantly, I think I feel sorry to read that you did. I know here in Canada we're not in the middle of a nationwide trial, but I was hoping that this website was providing a good forum for those of us who are doing the shockwave treatment here.And now, I gotta admit, I think I'm going to be suspicious of what you report in the next few weeks. And who else had their treatment paid for? Makes one wonder a little....

Re: Mohez treatment paid for by JohnW

johnw on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013040)

We offered to pay for Mohez since he had tried our competitors treatment and failed. This represented a unique opportunity. Is there a market treating our competitors failures? We'll see. He also lived in Canada so travel was not an issue. The funny thing is that the sports med institute forgot to send us a bill. I hope Dr. Galea is not reading this. He asked if he should tell the forum and we insisted. So far if he is a plant we are not getting our moneys worth.

Scott R on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013045)

As long as people are told about the message board and encouraged to post before they get the treatment, this type of 'plant' is OK. However, if they are encouraged to post only after it's determined the treatment was successful, it is definitely not OK. I'm adding an extra sentence to the message board post button to cover this.

Maybe others could pay for Dornier (which costs less - at least for one treatment) and then get the Ossatron for free courtesy of JohnW/Dr. Galea. It could be a bonanza for OssaTron. But I think several treatments for Dornier are necessary, so living in Canada is almost necessary.

hmmm...who was that who had a failure with OssaTron? Maybe Dornier needs a telelphone call to request a free treatment...

Martha B, on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013047)

I PAID FOR MY TREATMENT FROM THE MINUTE I LEFT TEXAS TIL THE MINUTE I GOT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!It was a sacrifice but thank God my husband was willing to be my partner in crime.Some of you guys act like we committed a crime.This board has gotten so spiteful and resentful.Could we please try to be a little kinder???

Phil L on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013064)

What are you talking about...

johnw on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013040)

We offered to pay for Mohez since he had tried our competitors treatment and failed. This represented a unique opportunity. Is there a market treating our competitors failures? We'll see. He also lived in Canada so travel was not an issue. The funny thing is that the sports med institute forgot to send us a bill. I hope Dr. Galea is not reading this. He asked if he should tell the forum and we insisted. So far if he is a plant we are not getting our moneys worth.

Scott R on 11/22/99 at 00:00 (013045)

As long as people are told about the message board and encouraged to post before they get the treatment, this type of 'plant' is OK. However, if they are encouraged to post only after it's determined the treatment was successful, it is definitely not OK. I'm adding an extra sentence to the message board post button to cover this.

Maybe others could pay for Dornier (which costs less - at least for one treatment) and then get the Ossatron for free courtesy of JohnW/Dr. Galea. It could be a bonanza for OssaTron. But I think several treatments for Dornier are necessary, so living in Canada is almost necessary.

hmmm...who was that who had a failure with OssaTron? Maybe Dornier needs a telelphone call to request a free treatment...

Martha B, on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013047)

I PAID FOR MY TREATMENT FROM THE MINUTE I LEFT TEXAS TIL THE MINUTE I GOT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!It was a sacrifice but thank God my husband was willing to be my partner in crime.Some of you guys act like we committed a crime.This board has gotten so spiteful and resentful.Could we please try to be a little kinder???

Phil L on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013064)

What are you talking about...