Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Robin B. diet?

Posted by Mary Ann S on 11/23/99 at 00:00 (013086)

Robin, have you lost weight on this diet? Seems like you would. Do you get hungry? Thanks

Robin B. on 11/24/99 at 00:00 (013089)

Gawd, I WISH I would lose weight with this diet. And -- you would THINK I would, right? But so far, I haven't. Not a pound -- and I would like to. It's very frustrating. I'm not really hungry because there are lots of things I can eat -- but I am very surprised that to date, I haven't lost any weight.

I must admit, though -- while I DO care and would like to lose some weight, the main thing for me has been relieving the constant pain in my feet. So -- for now, I am not being greedy. I'm so thrilled to not be in constant pain anymore, the weight doesn't even trouble me. Maybe it should but it doesn't.

Robin B. on 11/24/99 at 00:00 (013089)

Gawd, I WISH I would lose weight with this diet. And -- you would THINK I would, right? But so far, I haven't. Not a pound -- and I would like to. It's very frustrating. I'm not really hungry because there are lots of things I can eat -- but I am very surprised that to date, I haven't lost any weight.

I must admit, though -- while I DO care and would like to lose some weight, the main thing for me has been relieving the constant pain in my feet. So -- for now, I am not being greedy. I'm so thrilled to not be in constant pain anymore, the weight doesn't even trouble me. Maybe it should but it doesn't.