Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

inflammation drugs

Posted by caryne on 11/24/99 at 00:00 (013091)

Thanks Duane for the information about relefen....I'm so tired of taking any drugs...I guess it's time for some of the supplements mentioned on the board. I've been on nsaids since last Feb. and no improvement heel just keeps getting worse. Just got out of walking cast for the past 8 weeks and into physical therapy. Doing major stretching now so I can get into orthodics ( pod. says I have to wear orthodics but feet too bad for them yet).

Re: inflammation drugs

Judy T. on 11/25/99 at 00:00 (013132)

I have had great success with Vioxx. Going on month 3 with NO side effects. Started out with 25 mg. and am now taking 12.5mg. Has taken care of the morning pain. My pharmicist told me that I could remain on this for some time as it is no where near as dangerous as Ibuprohen or those other meds.

Re: inflammation drugs

Judy T. on 11/25/99 at 00:00 (013132)

I have had great success with Vioxx. Going on month 3 with NO side effects. Started out with 25 mg. and am now taking 12.5mg. Has taken care of the morning pain. My pharmicist told me that I could remain on this for some time as it is no where near as dangerous as Ibuprohen or those other meds.