Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks for your answer

Posted by Sue B. on 11/24/99 at 00:00 (013108)

Robin B. ---- Thanks for your long detailed answer. I think I will give Bromelain a try. Otherwise, I have tried some of the other things you have done and they haven't helped.

Birks make my feet feel worse for sure--so far I have found 3 things that have helped: full custom orthotics, stretching, and night splints. I am better than I was, in fact my right foot barely hurts anymore, but I have a stubborn pain in my left heel that won't go away--I suspect it 'nerve' connected.

I think that riding a stationery bike in BARE feet (stupid of me, who knew that feet pain even existed) brought this thing on in the first place so I am afraid of stationery bikes. Make sure you wear shoes when you do it.

I have tried the low carb diet from time to time--but find it very difficult and didn't notice any improvement in the feet--have done the low carb diet for as long as 3 months--still ate rice, potatoes, and wheat free bread though--did lose weight on it, but I didn't want to lose.

Sue B.