Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mohez's great (free) Ossatron adventure - 6 weeks (right) & 4 weeks (left heel)

Posted by Mohez on 11/26/99 at 00:00 (013156)

Folks

This is no cake walk. The heels still hurt, although I think it is still too early to see an improvement. (Thanks John W for stating so), I was having doubts. The pain, like I have said before, is not the same type of PF pain i had prior to ossatron, that pain is almost non existent or just does not rear its ugly head, because this ossatron pain is WORST!! Its worst in the morning, but the stretches really help it along. I am popping Vit C at the rate of 2,000 mg per day, hoping it will help. I take solace in the fact that JennH did not get relief till week 9 or 10 (i think) although Martha got relief at week 6-7, but I believe she has plateau'd at about 75% ( correct me If i am wrong Martha). Back to the pain ---- the heel pain comes a lot quicker than the original pf pain did, ie. it takes less walking around to become painful. Resting brings quicker and more relief to this pain than it did to my pf pain. In conclusion, lots of pain and no gain yet.

ps - the ossabat thing was funny ( you had to be there)

Mohez

Re: Mohez's great (free) Ossatron adventure - 6 weeks (right) & 4 weeks (left heel)

Trish on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013163)

Good luck to you!!!!!!...................I hope things improve soon for you. I've been reading the board regularly for several months, (having suffered from PF for almost 8 yrs. myself), and I'm really rootin' for you, out here in Alberta!...Thank you for keeping us posted and you'll be in my prayers!

Re: Mohez's great (free) Ossatron adventure - 6 weeks (right) & 4 weeks (left heel)

Trish on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013163)

Good luck to you!!!!!!...................I hope things improve soon for you. I've been reading the board regularly for several months, (having suffered from PF for almost 8 yrs. myself), and I'm really rootin' for you, out here in Alberta!...Thank you for keeping us posted and you'll be in my prayers!