Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New heavy duty massager!!!!

Posted by rekha.s on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013167)

Hi folks

I remember Lee posting a message about how a massaging device 'thumper' (in conjunction with other remedies) helped her rid her of her pf.

I went to store called Bed bath & beyond and they are selling the a HANDHELD version of that device for $59.99 (compared to $199-$300 of the name brand) it does the exact same thing.

The name of this is: HOMEDICS Therapist Select Ultra professional percussion manager.

Re: New heavy duty massager!!!!

John h on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013169)

the latest issue of The Sharper Image catalog (www.sharperimage.com) has a 'Powerful Thumper Massager' that allows you to thump at 20,30,40 pulses per second. Cost is an expensive $240/

Laurie R on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013174)

Hi , thank you so much for the tip on the handheld messaging device.I am going to get it tonight .I have bought some in the past and took them all back because their is no power and they don't work I hope this one does.I really don't care spending the money but I have been out of work now 2 months and I don't have money to waste.This one sounds good .I will let you know Thanks again..........Laurie

Re: New heavy duty massager!!!! RE: Laurie R

Marti C on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013180)

Please let me know if you find this at a different store. We donot have the other store mentioned. Thanks!

Re: New heavy duty massager!!!! RE: Laurie Rre Marti C

Laurie R on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013181)

Hi I did find that one tonight it was 44.99 I tried it it is nice the best one out there.I also saw it at a store called Target.I don't know where you are but I am sure you can find it.Just look for the name .I have seen it for 59.99 and 69.99 and 44.99 if you want heat it is more.Also mervyn's had it.Thanks again for the tip. Laurie

rekha.s on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013182)

this device I bought is the junior handheld generic version of the thumper. I had ordered the mini pro massager/thumper over the internet for $199 and then 2 days later I see the generic version for $59.99....so I have to cancel that order on Monday or send it back when it arrives

I have been using it every night and I can feel the blood flow stimulation, after I use the massager, I can feel that the pulse in my foot is rapid-which is what we are trying to achieve-blood flow to heal the injured tissue!!!!!

my sister also said she saw this massager at Mervyns also!
or I can give you their mailing address (they don't have ph# listed on the box) but you can call 411 to get the co ph# if you have the city!

john a on 11/29/99 at 00:00 (013201)

It's also at Service Merchandise.

John h on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013169)

the latest issue of The Sharper Image catalog (www.sharperimage.com) has a 'Powerful Thumper Massager' that allows you to thump at 20,30,40 pulses per second. Cost is an expensive $240/

Laurie R on 11/27/99 at 00:00 (013174)

Hi , thank you so much for the tip on the handheld messaging device.I am going to get it tonight .I have bought some in the past and took them all back because their is no power and they don't work I hope this one does.I really don't care spending the money but I have been out of work now 2 months and I don't have money to waste.This one sounds good .I will let you know Thanks again..........Laurie

Re: New heavy duty massager!!!! RE: Laurie R

Marti C on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013180)

Please let me know if you find this at a different store. We donot have the other store mentioned. Thanks!

Laurie R on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013181)

Hi I did find that one tonight it was 44.99 I tried it it is nice the best one out there.I also saw it at a store called Target.I don't know where you are but I am sure you can find it.Just look for the name .I have seen it for 59.99 and 69.99 and 44.99 if you want heat it is more.Also mervyn's had it.Thanks again for the tip. Laurie

rekha.s on 11/28/99 at 00:00 (013182)

this device I bought is the junior handheld generic version of the thumper. I had ordered the mini pro massager/thumper over the internet for $199 and then 2 days later I see the generic version for $59.99....so I have to cancel that order on Monday or send it back when it arrives

I have been using it every night and I can feel the blood flow stimulation, after I use the massager, I can feel that the pulse in my foot is rapid-which is what we are trying to achieve-blood flow to heal the injured tissue!!!!!

my sister also said she saw this massager at Mervyns also!
or I can give you their mailing address (they don't have ph# listed on the box) but you can call 411 to get the co ph# if you have the city!

john a on 11/29/99 at 00:00 (013201)

It's also at Service Merchandise.